Replace sk_has_side_effects keyword with $pure.
Going forward, any function will be considered to be pure if it is
marked with the `$pure` modifier. `$pure` is private and only allowed
For reference, the old heuristic was both more complicated and less
- User functions are never pure.
- Module functions with a body are never pure.
- Module functions without a body are pure when:
- The function's name must be on the list of known intrinsics
- The function must not have the `sk_has_side_effects` modifier
Commit-Queue: John Stiles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Auto-Submit: John Stiles <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Brian Osman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
25 files changed