Update RELEASING to reflect CircleCI and revised doc release process.
diff --git a/RELEASING b/RELEASING
index ff45899..7f1e77b 100644
@@ -3,7 +3,7 @@
1. Check CI
- * Travis: https://travis-ci.org/nanomsg/nanomsg
+ * CircleCI: https://circleci.com/gh/nanomsg/nanomsg/tree/master
* AppVeyor: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/nanomsg/nanomsg
2. Bump ABI version as appropriate (see the docs on versioning). This happens
@@ -19,25 +19,24 @@
6. Push the tag to the repo, e.g. git push origin 0.3-beta.
- 7. Wait a little bit for Travis CI to build, and create artifacts.
- (Travis does this automatically for tagged releases.)
+ 7. Wait a little bit for CI to build.
- 8. Also check the AppVeyor CI again just to be sure.
+ 8. Check the AppVeyor CI again just to be sure.
9. Check the github releases page - a release for the tag should have
already been created with artifacts ready to download.
-10. Upload the "download" page on the website (see gh-pages branch of the
- repo). The only thing that needs to be updated is the LATEST RELEASE
- number and date.
+10. Update the _config.yml page on the website (see gh-pages branch of the
+ repo). The only thing that needs to be updated is the "latest" and
-11. In online docs (gh-pages) make a new folder (e.g. v0.3) and copy the HTML
- docs (*.html from build directory) there.
+11. In the online docs (gh-pages branch), copy the man pages (adoc format)
+ into a subdirectory of _adoc named after the version (e.g.
+ "_adoc/v1.1.3"), then run the _adoc/build.sh script. Add the resulting
+ "v1.1.3" directory, commit, and push.
-12. Link the docs from "documentation.html" page.
-13. Send the announcement about the release. These commands might be useful:
+12. Send the announcement about the release. These commands might be useful:
git log --oneline 0.2-alpha..0.3-beta | wc -l
git diff -U0 0.2-alpha..0.3-beta AUTHORS
-14. Update the topic in the chatroom accordingly.
+13. Update the topic in the Gitter chatroom accordingly.