Fix documentation build.
The empty line after `* @description:` caused the refdoc build to fail,
diff --git a/include/freetype/ftimage.h b/include/freetype/ftimage.h
index a759e13..5e2257f 100644
@@ -785,7 +785,6 @@
* How vectorial outlines are converted into bitmaps and pixmaps.
* A raster or a rasterizer is a scan converter in charge of producing a
* pixel coverage bitmap that can be used as an alpha channel when
* compositing a glyph with a background. FreeType comes with two
@@ -1054,7 +1053,7 @@
* An opaque handle (pointer) to a raster object. Each object can be
* used independently to convert an outline into a bitmap or pixmap.
- * @note
+ * @note:
* In FreeType 2, all rasters are now encapsulated within specific
* @FT_Renderer modules and only used in their context.