Skia Recipe Modules
This directory contains recipe modules designed to be used by recipes (see infra/bots/recipes). They are all Skia-specific and some are interrelated:
- builder_name_schema - Helps to derive expected behavior from task (formerly builder) names.
- core - Use as a starting point for most recipes: runs setup and sync steps.
- ct - Shared Cluster Telemetry utilities.
- flavor - Allows the caller to specify a high-level command to run, leaving the platform-specific details to be handled by the specific flavor module.
- infra - Shared infrastructure-related utilities.
- run - Utilities for running commands.
- swarming - Utilities for running Swarming tasks.
- vars - Common global variables used by Skia recipes/modules.
When you change a recipe module, you generally need to re-train the simulation test:
$ python infra/bots/recipes.py test run --train
$ cd infra/bots; make train
Each recipe module contains a few files:
- api.py - This is the meat of the module.
- __init__.py - Contains a single DEPS variable, indicating the other recipe modules on which this module depends.
- example.py - Optional, this file contains examples which demonstrate how to use the module and should contain enough tests to achieve 100% coverage for the module. The tests are run using the recipes test command above.