Minor comment typo fix.
Co-authored-by: Chip Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/MoltenVK/MoltenVK/API/vk_mvk_moltenvk.h b/MoltenVK/MoltenVK/API/vk_mvk_moltenvk.h
index 7a08836..c77d52d 100644
@@ -780,7 +780,7 @@
* Controls whether MoltenVK should treat a lost VkDevice as resumable, unless the
* corresponding VkPhysicalDevice has also been lost. The VK_ERROR_DEVICE_LOST error has
* a broad definitional range, and can mean anything from a GPU hiccup on the current
- * command buffer submission, to a phyisically removed GPU. In the case where this error does
+ * command buffer submission, to a physically removed GPU. In the case where this error does
* not impact the VkPhysicalDevice, Vulkan requires that the app destroy and re-create a new
* VkDevice. However, not all apps (including CTS) respect that requirement, leading to what
* might be a transient command submission failure causing an unexpected catastophic app failure.