[smooth] Stop using dedicated LCD modules and classes.
The LCD modules were never truly independent. They mostly served as
a way to disable patented LCD rendering, which is no longer necessary.
The `smooth' module now handles LCD modes as well.
* src/smooth/ftsmooth.c (ft_smooth_lcd_renderer_class.
(ft_render_smooth): Reworked from `ft_render_smooth_generic'.
* src/smooth/ftsmooth.h: Remove dedicated LCD classes.
* src/smooth/module.mk: Remove dedicated LCD modules.
* include/freetype/config/ftmodule.h: Ditto.
* builds/amiga/include/config/ftmodule.h: Ditto.
* include/freetype/ftmodapi.h: Do not mention LCD modules.
7 files changed