Add hermetic Clang toolchain based on Skia's
This moves things around to align them with how Skia has
I tested these locally from a Linux host with:
bazel build //...
bazel test //...
bazel build //... --config=asan
bazel build //... --config=msan
bazel build //... --config=android-arm
bazel build //... --config=android-arm-rbe
bazel build //... --config=android-arm64
bazel build //... --config=android-arm64-rbe
Windows bazelisk asset added in
Suggested Review order:
- .bazelrc and toolchain/BUILD.bazel to see change to Platforms
- toolchain/download_clang_linux_amd64.bzl, which was mostly
copied from Skia
- toolchain/clang_linux_amd64_toolchain_config.bzl which
was mostly copied from Skia.
- toolchain/download_ndk_linux_amd64.bzl which was renamed
and re-worked to emphasize that the ndk can only run
on execution platforms that are 64 bit Linux.
- bazel/get_workspace_status.sh, which appeared unnecessary
given that skcms does not push docker images.
- infra/bazel.py to see the change to use bazelisk (so we
can make use of 5.3.0+ to make the Linux toolchain).
- All other changes
Reviewed-by: Leandro Lovisolo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Commit-Queue: Kevin Lubick <email@example.com>
77 files changed