Added file 'testes/heavy.lua'
This file is not part of the regular tests. It tests error conditions
that demand too much memory or too much time to create:
* string with too many characters
* control structure with body too large
* chunk with too many lines
* identifier with too many characters
* chunks with too many instructions
* function with too many constants
* too many strings internalized
* table with too many entries
In machines with limited memory (less than 150 GB), many tests run up
to a "not enough memory" error. We need some memory (~256 GB) to
run all tests up to their intrinsic limits.
1 file changed