Running the viewer without any arguments will render a built-in set of public-domain SVG images:
$ cargo run -p with_winit --release
Optionally, you can pass in paths to SVG files that you want to render:
$ cargo run -p with_winit --release -- [SVG FILES]
- Mouse drag-and-drop will translate the image.
- Mouse scroll wheel will zoom.
- Arrow keys switch between SVG images in the current set.
- Space resets the position and zoom of the image.
- S toggles the frame statistics layer
- C resets the min/max frame time tracked by statistics
- D toggles displaying the required number of each kind of dynamically allocated element (default: off)
- V toggles VSync on/off (default: on)
- Escape exits the program.