Features and improvements
- Use a thread pool executor for deserialization.
- Allow setting a default cache strategy
- Drop repeated calls to setComposition with the same composition.
- Fixed an image scaling issue.
- Fixed a crash when leaving a screen with an image animation.
- Fixed a crash when the json has no assets.
- 60% performance and memory improvement for masks and mattes.
- Images support. See documentation for more information.
- Alpha inverted masks.
- Subtract masks.
- Trim paths on rectangles.
- Variable speed (positive or negative).
- Improved color interpolation (rgb -> gamma color space).
LottieDrawable public again.
- Apply trim paths to shape fills.
- Expose reverseAnimation in addition to playAnimation.
- Added support for split dimension positions.
- Fixed a crash with decimal opacity values.
- Allow trim paths to rotate indefinitely.
- Lowered the minSdk to 14 (ICS).
- Prevent multiple caches from created on different threads.
- Allow animations to show final state when system animations are disabled.
- Fixes an issue in which a parent layer will overwrite child alpha.
- Fixes drawable invalidation when
LottieDrawable is used outside of